ALOHA FOR PC VPN NOT WORKING

By Akmaluddin Abu Kasim 2 years ago
In Progress

Hello... My Aloha For PC Version VPN is not working... but works great for my android.. im using:

WINDOWS 8.1 64 bits

Can some one help

Best Answer
photo

We will soon release new version and it should resolve the issue, when its available please update your browser. We will wait for your feedback afterwards. Thank you!

Replies (2)

photo

Thanks for reporting!

We will need a log file please: On your PC open "C:\Users\%USER_NAME%\AppData\Local\Temp" (where %USER_NAME% - current user name) and send file "aloha_vpn.txt" to us.

Thanks,

photo

Hai... any updates on my pc browser issues? Thanks..

photo

FOWARDED REPLY: Hai team support.... tq for your fast respond... please find the attachment as requested.. hopefully it is the same file as you needed...

photo

Hey there team support... for your info... i have updated my aloha to Version 0.5.7.1 (Official Build) (64-bit) but still did not solve my issue... thank you.

photo

We are looking into it 🛠

photo
photo

Hai team support.... tq for your fast respond... please find the attachment as requested.. hopefully it is the same file as you needed...

photo

We will soon release new version and it should resolve the issue, when its available please update your browser. We will wait for your feedback afterwards. Thank you!

photo

Thank you team support... cant wait for the new version.... :)

photo

Hey there team support... for your info... i have updated my aloha to Version 0.5.7.1 (Official Build) (64-bit) but still did not solve my issue... thank you

photo

Can we please see a screenshot of your Windows Defender Firewall settings? Some settings might be blocking the connection.

photo

Hey there... im not sure which part of screenshot you needed, but for now im sending you 2 pictures as per attachment. please do inform me if you need more. Thank you

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file