Stopped working says download failed

By Paul Blackledge 5 years ago
Solved

Hi can you help please , the programme seems to have stopped working. It instantly says “download failed” when I try to download any video, it was working ok last week and I haven’t updated my phone or Aloha . I am on iPhone and currently have iOS 12.1. I have tried downloading multiple files and from multiple sites that I have previously downloaded from however they all say the same thing. I have tried resetting my settings within Aloha but this hasn’t helped. Thanks in advance

Replies (11)

photo

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Please forward video links (URL) with download error and we will check them for you!

photo

Pls fix aloha. Whenever I press download song it says error and dil expired

photo
photo

Is there any response to this issue? I am having the same problem. I was using the download feature earlier today, and it was mostly fine (took longer than I anticipated), but now I cant get anything to download. It starts the download and almost immediately throws a "Download Error" banner, and all the info I can get is "Download failed."

The issue does not seem to be site specific.

photo

Hi, Joe

We will need a bit more detail from you:

-what aloha version do you have

-what OS version do you have

-please attach couple of video url's with download error

Thanks in advance!

photo
photo

Wow. You download this app to be browsing sites using VPN, and why is it you even need VPN when you can't download from most sites? If theres VPN available but you can't download anything, not even saving a picture from google when, if you are an apple user, safari allows you to save picture to your phone. So what's VPN for when download isn't available for most sites not even google. Poor thing to those who paid for premium to find that all they have is VPN from other countries and maybe faster than usual as well as finding out that all this app has to offer is nothing but VPN. Even safari allows you to download pics, if you can't even download pics or anything might as well use any other search engines besides Aloha Browser and use the phones' functions like screen record and screenshot then edit with third-party apps, wouldn't it be better than downloading this app for the sake of VPN when there are lots of VPN apps available. Any other search engines you download from your respective applications store also has private browsing. Good that you atleast have private browsing but think about why private browsing is there and why don't people just use public browsing instead? Maybe due to anonymity or its just private because you don't want anyone looking through your files.

Please help me understand what Aloha has to offer for its users besides free VPN.

(Take what I stated as facts, try it yourself and you would know how everyone other apps and search engines have little restrictions compared to this)

Thanks!

photo

Dear user,

Thanks for your feedback. Aloha browser is all about privacy and security- thats our main goal and here is some more info about it: https://medium.com/@frostaloha/how-does-aloha-browser-protect-your-privacy-7cfb8d8cee88

Also Aloha has many other fun features, such as download and file manager, media player, VR function, themes and many more!

We have many more features and improvement lined up for the future releases, so please stay tuned! 😉

photo
photo

Hello!

Thanks for your reply. But how can you use VR without downloading anything and why is there a download function when you can't download most things. And if you didn't download anything why need a media player? The themes are real nice atleast! Please help!

Thanks

photo

You don't have to download files to watch them in VR mode, you can simply open videos in Aloha player (full screen mode) and use VR button from there!

photo
photo

Hello

So basically the files section is just for you to download files from other applications unto this browser or can you actually download on Aloha browser. If so, why is it that we are unable to download from majority of the sites or links? Little help here?

Thanks

photo

Yes, thats right! Download section is there to store your downloaded files. Downloading from official sites like Youtube/Twitter/etc. is restricted by the app store and therefore blocked in Aloha browser- we have to follow App store rules. However, there are still plenty of sites you can download content from. if you like, feel free to drop video links with download error so we can double check if its blacklisted 👍

photo
photo

Download error? Pretty much anything and everything from google.com Could you tell us blacklisted sites and perhaps us users can avoid those sites maybe for security reasons i presume.

photo

Why does safari allow download of pictures and what so ever from google.com but Aloha does not allow.

photo

Could you please drop image link from google so we can test it?

photo
photo

You all finally allowed download from google now.

photo

❤ ❤ ❤

photo

I have the same issue. Appreciate your support to resolve it.

photo

Please go to Aloha Settings - About - Feedback - attach problematic video links in the form and send it to us. Thanks,

photo
photo

Hi. I’m having a problem with aloha as well. Whenever I download a song now it says error amd download fail. Can u plz try and fix this as aloha is very important for me

Leave a Comment

Attach a file