360 video option removed

By Vriscka Serket 2 years ago
Completed

The option to play downloaded vr videos in a 360 environment has been removed! Or at the very least I can’t find it. This was my main reason for using the app, will support for this return???

By 360 video I mean playing a vr video with just the one side focused on the screen. You can still look around the video, but you don’t need a headset to make sense of it.

Please return this feature!

Replies (4)

photo

Hi there,

Thanks for posting. We haven't removed 360 view, however you can now use with VR glasses only.

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

See, that’s the problem. I used the other feature WAY more. The one where you can watch the video in 360 without a headset, just looking at your phone like normal and twisting it about to look around the scene.

THATS the feature that needs to come back. It worked well and was incredibly useful. Tbh I have no idea why it would be removed.

I would place it under the three-dot menu next to the “VR mode” and “Lock Screen” features if it’s a UI issue.

photo

I guess this option is the reason for many ppl who use your app. Please bring back this in the next update. Thank you.

photo

We will discuss it with developers!

photo
photo

I agree. I really like the option to use without having the glasses.

photo

Forget password

photo
photo

Any update on this?

photo

Yes! We will return it in the next release 😉

photo
photo

Awesome! Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file