Ahola Broswer For Windows PC not working/opening

By Matt Gomont Diagou 2 years ago
Completed

Hey! I have been able to use Aloha Windows version for quite a while now but for more than 3 weeks now the browser is not opening at all I uninstalled and re-installed it, repaired it from the Control Panel but still when I click on the icon it indicates a loading, and then nothing happens after

Replies (2)

photo

Hi,

Please reinstall browser once again. Once uninstalled please delete folder %user%\AppData\Local\aloha Then install again. It should do the trick!

photo

Doing so will delete all my browsing history, my bookmarks and my extensions

photo

Doing so will delete all my browsing history, my bookmarks and my extensions... Isn't there a way to avoid that? This is a real bummer for me to use a browser for months just to lose all my data because of an issue like that

photo

We apologise for the inconvenience. Aloha profile sync is not working yet, so there is no option to back up your history and bookmarks at the moment. What Aloha and windows versions do yo currently have?

photo

that didn't work for me i did that ans nothing showed up as far as %user%\AppData\Local\aloha

photo
photo

I had the same issue and now is working, I did what support recommended :) Thanks

photo

Doing so will delete all my browsing history, my bookmarks and my extensions... I am trying to avoid that lol

photo

this topic is old, but i had this problem and i fixed it by deleting everything but Default in appdata\Local\Aloha Mobile\Aloha\User Data this way it does save your bookmarks for anyone that might struggle in the future

photo

@Bobba, it saves the history too ?

photo

i do not remember. you could backup everything in there, (copy everything to your desktop for example) then try it out and just revert it if it doesn't work the way you wanted it to

photo

How ? I mean how i could back it up ?

photo

@Bobba ?

photo

well your data is in the appdata\Local\Aloha Mobile\Aloha\User folder so copying that data and pasting it on your desktop creates another copy of that data so in the case you do something wrong you can just delete everything in Aloha\User folder and paste the stuff from your desktop back in

photo

@Bobba where i can find the folder ?

photo

you can find appdata when you type %appdata% in the file explorer, it then puts you into the appdata roaming folder go back 1 folder and enter the "local folder" and going the following path

AppData\Local\Aloha Mobile\Aloha\User Data

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file