I can't connect VPN service in PC

By Yasin Yildiz 2 years ago
Solved

I can't open aloha vpn on the computer for 2 days, there is a constant connection error. After the "connecting..." text in the internet connection section, it goes back to its original state without connecting.

Replies (7)

photo

Thanks for reporting!

We will need a log file please: On your PC open "C:\Users\%USER_NAME%\AppData\Local\Temp" (where %USER_NAME% - current user name) and send file "aloha_vpn.txt" to us.

Thanks,

photo

Of course.

photo

Hi again,

Please do the following:

1. Reboot PC 2. Try to connect again 3. If it does not connect - please send your IP address to us.

Also, please check your Windows Defender Firewall settings (it might block VPN service).

photo

I rebooted my pc maybe 10 times or more, but its not working. How can I send my IP address private in here. Because I don't wanna publicly publish my IP Address.

photo

You can send it directly to support@alohabrowser.com. Thank you!

photo

Hi there,

Are you still experiencing VPN error or is it working fine now?

photo

Yes, the problem still persists. I completely uninstalled and deleted it, but the room did not find a solution. I'm waiting for the new update to come.

photo

If you try to connect Netherlands server, does it work?

photo

I tried but it doesn't work. I can't connect to any location. I also did the 0.5.8.0 update but it still doesn't work.

photo
photo

Hello my IP adress is "212.154.57.141". I can use the aloha vpn on the phone. But I can't use it from the browser on the pc. It keeps saying "Connecting" and then it says "disconnected".

photo

We will soon release new version with a possible fix, so please update your browser once the release is out and let us know if it works for you afterwards. Thank you!

photo

Hey again. I updated browser a last version, but I can't activate VPN again. I think this problem its not solved.

photo

Can we please see a screenshot of your Windows Defender Firewall settings? Some settings might be blocking the connection.

photo
photo

Yes, of course. Thats my defender connection settings.

photo

Having the same issue, i have just deployed the browser on my windows OS

photo

Same issue here. the log file says:

2022.01.20 14:17:20.356 E 00003e44 OpenSCManager() failed: Windows error code 5

photo

This looks like permission error. You have installed Aloha by admin, but try to use it as local user (without admin access) Try to run aloha as administrator: https://novaworks.knowledgeowl.com/help/how-to-fix-error-code-5-error-access-denied#:~:text=Error%20Code%205%20is%20a,%2C%20opening%2C%20or%20loading%20files. (

photo

I do not have the Administration rights. I just installed the app by extracting the .exe file and save the file on USER/appdata/Local/Aloha … So again, I do not have access to administration rights! And I installed the app like a portable version on User Level. Any solution for this?? I do not have access to C:\Program Files (x86) folder ! this is my Work PC.

photo

To be able to run VPN on Windows, you need administrator rights. Aloha request it during installation. This is a standard system requirement.

photo

Thanks, but the real question is how to run the VPN without having the Administration rights???

photo
photo

باسلام.ازاینکه به مشگلات کاربران خود اهمیت میدهید و 

مشگل بنده رو دررابطه با این برنامه رفع نمودید بسیار سپاسگزارم.باتشکر

hoshang41salimi

photo

Hello. I have same problem for today. Yestoday everithing works good.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file