Geolocation blocking

By Diego Lazzari 3 years ago
Completed

Good morning. I write from Italy. If I choose the VPN from Spain, for example, I have no problem while for the Austrian or Switzerland the system does not open the contents for geolocation blocking. How can I go about solving?

Replies (4)

photo

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. What Aloha and OS versions do you have?

photo

Aloha 2.23.4 and iOS 14.1 in IPhone 11 Pro Max

photo

FYI the same with new version of Aloha released today

photo

We will resolve these issues in the future releases, so please keep up with the updates.

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

Update: Can you please forward website links where we can test geolocation blocking content? Thanks a lot!

photo

Update: We will upgrade Austria server in couple of days, so it should work fine! Switzerland server will take a bit longer, but we will do our best to resolve it too!

photo
photo

Hi! I tried today with new version (3.0.0) and it works in Austria! Hoping the same for Swiss in future as per your reply. Good job!

photo

I am glad it's working for you! We will do our best with the Swiss server as well!

photo

Ok, please inform me when you fix it. Thank you!

photo

Hi, I have a problem with Austrian VPN. Recently I tried to see some programs on ORF (national broadcaster) but it doesn’t work (it looks like I’m abroad so VPN is useless). Could you fix it? In past it worked properly. Thank you.

photo

It seems that Austrian server is up to date, it should work. On what websites it fails?

photo

This site seems to work fine with Austria server. Can you send me link from this website that failed to work for you?

photo

On app there’s written in German that the content is available only in Austria.

photo

Can I please see the screenshot? Also, what Aloha version do you currently have?

photo

Last version of Aloha, photo is too heavy to upload.

photo

you can send it to support@alohabrowser.com Thanks,

photo

Hi, I send you photo. Thanks.

photo
photo

Good morning, Swiss VPN today doesn’t work like in the past (see all topic). Could you please ckeck? Thank you!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file