Charged when canceled subscription

By jlt81425 21 months ago
Answered

I signed up for a 7 day trial that would become a 1.49 if it wasn’t canceled . I canceled days before it ended. Then I uninstalled the app. I decided a few days later to reinstall it. Then I get notification on my phone that I had been charged 5.95 for the premium vpn. I had canceled it and somehow it gets turned back on and I’m charged the 5.95 instead of the 1.49 that it should’ve been if I hadn’t canceled. There support team is useless and apple won’t give me a refund even tho I have proof this was a mistake. Terrible way of running a business. So trust me delete this app immediately before the get you too.

So my question is why won’t you actually deal with this problem and try and figure out if I made the mistake or if it was on you guys. Cause if it was because of you guys I would think you would want to make it better but obviously not. Instead u respond with pointless automated responses. It’s terrible customer service and a terrible first impression on iOS.

Replies (2)

photo

Hi,

As I have explained to you in the previous email already, all our App Store subscription operations are managed by iOS team. We simply do not have the tools or access to check any of our users subscriptions details. This is not Aloha's faulty. So once again write a complaint and all the details regarding your issue with subscription to App Store support.

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

I have that's why I have been so frustrated with this situation. This is the first response that dosent look automated. I contacted Apple first and got nothing so I tried your support and nothing. So I'm sure u can understand my frustration when I cancel a subscription and still get charged and charged more then it should've been and then the 2 places who are supposed to help basically say F off. Neither you guys or Apple tried to to explain or help me in anyway. It's almost like when Mom and dad tell you to go to the other parent and u don't get to do what u asked them to do.

photo

This looks like App Store issue and they should resolve it for you.

Please accept our apologies we could not be more of assistance to you. As a courtesy, we have added a 1 month free Premium to your Aloha Profile account. Hopefully it will make your experience with Aloha a little better.

To activate subscription, simply log in to your Aloha Profile account in Aloha app settings and you can start using it right away.

Kind regards,

Aloha Team

photo
photo

I have the Same Issue and I’m not subcripted thru Apple. What can I do?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file