Storage is full after deleting files

By Tomas Nemeth 16 months ago
Completed

I transfered my aloha-videos from my phone to my harddrive and deleted them from my phone after to free up space. Now the files are gone but my phone storage is still full.

The phone sees it as "iOS" data, but they were "apps" data before i transfered the files from my phone.

My iOS is the latest version 16.1.2 and aloha app is also the latest v4.4.1

Please help.

Replies (2)

photo

Hi there,

Please go to Aloha app - enter file manager - tap Bin icon in the bottom left corner and clear all the data from there. It should do the trick!

photo

Hi, I’m also encountered the same issue. After i deleted file from aloha, it didn’t free up my iphone storage, but it increase the storage of iphone called “System Data”. I have accumulated 80gb of data which exactly is the file that deleted file from aloha. I clean up everything I could in aloha, e.g downloads, recycle bin, cache, history. I even go into debug mode and reset all but it still the same. May I know where can I find the deleted file of aloha goes ? so I can delete it and free up my storage space.

Thank you.

photo

As per attached the storage screenshot.

photo

Exactly my problem and no solution seems to be forthcoming.

photo
photo

I do not use the recycle bin, so this does not work for me. Deleting files from Aloha downloads folder just makes them invisible but they still take up many gb's of storage on my ipad. This is a recent phenomenon for me. It used to work well.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file