Awsome tools from other popular browsers

By Cristian Pana 6 years ago
Completed

Hello, here my feedback's:

• missing floating 3rd party player (view on Ucweb, MI Browser, Quark and QQ Browser),
  • missing save any image from page (view on Ucweb, MI Browser, Quark and QQ Browser)
  • missing password manager + auto clear everything after exit (with or without password, view on Uc Mini, Opera, MI Browser and Quark)
  • missing notifications manager (view on Firefox and any browser who use Chromium)
  • missing download manager (improve download speed, auto resume, etc, view only in Ucweb and Advanced Download Manager)
  • fix gmail cookies problem (already i send you e-mail but no result after 2 months :( )
  • thank you for fixing login with facebook account to any site and sharing location.

Good luck.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi,

As mentioned in previous emails: all your suggestions are noted and most of them are already on Aloha's roadmap. Improvements and new features takes time, so be patient. If approved by developers it will be available in the future updates.

As per cookies- you have been given instructions to clear it in Aloha Settings.

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

Every time i want to check my gmail i must clear cookies and login? This sound madness. Only Aloha have this problem.

photo

Did you try to clear cookies at least once?

photo

Have you tried downloading the Gmail app😂?

Problem solved

photo
photo

I try everything, clear cookie, clear all by settings. After that i must re-login every time. I'm tired to login 100000000 times. From this list http://www.tastez.ro/browser.php Aloha it the only browser with this stupid problem.

photo

It could be Google security policy, however we will look at it from our side as well.

photo
photo

4 months from my feedback, nothing new and awsome from Aloha 😏

Leave a Comment

Attach a file