There are two ways to share your files from Aloha app to other devices using the same wifi network:
Wifi file sharing to other devices with IP address
1. Go to Aloha downloads Settings:
2. Enable wifi file sharing switch:
3. Open given IP address in any other device's web browser:
4. Once you enter IP address in web browser, your files will appear on the screen and you can start managing files: Create new folders/Download selected files/Upload files:
Wifi file sharing to other devices using QR code
1. Go to Aloha downloads Settings
2. Enable wifi file sharing switch
3. Tap QR code and it will pop up in full screen:
4. Now, open web browser in another device and activate QR reader.
5. Point camera to scan QR code on your iPad.
6. Once you scan QR code, your files will appear on the screen and you can start managing your files: Create new folders/Download files/upload files:
Important: Aloha should be running while wifi file sharing is in process. All transfers will stop when you close the app.