For Premium users
Friendly note: if you are not a Premium user, you can sign up for a free weekly trial and also unsubscribe at any time!
Here is why we recommend it:
1. Sharing through the cloud requires cloud (which is also a paid service), at times it's very slow (files are uploaded, and then downloaded again), so if you have, say 15GB of files it will take forever. Wifi file sharing goes through wifi without spending data and it's ten times faster than cloud. Try it for free!
For Standard Aloha users:
Via Files app and any Cloud:
1. Go to Aloha Downloads section
2. Enter Settings in the lower right corner
3. Enable 'Files Access' switch in the menu
4. Go to Files application on your device and enter Aloha folder
5. Select all files in Aloha folder and move it to any cloud (google drive/dropbox/etc.)
6. In your Android device open your cloud with aloha files
7. Save all your files to device's storage
8. From device storage select all Aloha files and share it to Aloha app.
Via PC/MAC and iTunes/Finder:
1. Connect your iOS device to PC/MAC
2. Go to Aloha downloads section on iOS device
3. Tap Settings button in the bottom left corner
4. Enable File Access button
5. Enter iTunes/Finder on your PC or MAC
6. Click tiny tablet icon in the top left corner on iTunes/Finder
7. Then select 'File Sharing' in Settings list (on your left)
8. Choose Aloha from Apps list
9. Once you see all Aloha files lined up on the screen you can then click 'Save' in the lower right corner to store it on your PC/MAC.
10. Connect your Android device to PC/MAC (you will need to install additional Android File Transfer application for MAC)
11. Copy your files from PC/MAC storage to Android internal storage