I have Aloha Premium but..

By Roberto Gagliardi 19 months ago
Completed

Hi

I cannot connect my VPN Premium in Aloha browser Windows 11,can you please tell me how to fix it?

My VPN premium works on my Tab Android but not in my Wimdows 11 PC

Thanks

R.Gagliardi

Replies (3)

photo

Hi there,

What type of VPN error do you experience on Windows 11?

photo

Everything looks good,but it doesn't connect to VPN ..it just doesn't ..no matter how many times I go to settings,it does not work...very frustrating ,please see how you can fix this. Thanks

photo

Is there error displayed?

photo
photo

No the error is not displayed 

photo

What indicates that VPN service is not working?

photo

If this is anything like my experience on iOS with a friend, you may need to sync your clock. Sometimes, you'll get just out-of-sync enough that the server won't accept your requests.

photo
photo

Now Windows 11 DOES NOT OPEN ALOHA BROWSER!!!!

photo

Have you tried running Aloha in compatibility mode? You'll need to type this in-to your windows search:

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Aloha Mobile\Aloha\Application

Replace "Administrator" with your account's username. If you're not sure where to find this, type C:\users\ in-to your search bar, and find the option that seems most-likely to be your account.

Next, right-click on aloha.exe and look for properties. If you cannot find it, press "more options" then look for properties.

Now, click to the compatibility tab and check "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"

Try Windows 8 if your version of '11 does not have a Windows 10 option. Press "Apply," then attempt to open Aloha. If that doesn't work, try restarting then manually opening the program (aloha.exe).

Otherwise, these other fine folks should be able to help you.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file