Saving some videos on Onlyfans asks for 720/1080p

By Richard White 9 months ago
Completed

Hello I have been searching for an answer for several weeks when I go to download some videos on onlyfans in the Aloha Browser on iPad it asks for it to be downloaded in 720p/1080p/1632p format. The download ends up failing because the file is too big. Is there a way to stop the format request as it’s not all videos that the format request pops up.

Cheers

Replies (6)

photo

Good day,

Thanks for your feedback.This seems like some sort of server-side protection, not related to our downloader.

These tips that may help:

1. Enable Aloha VPN before downloading the video – changing the location actually helped me to work around an issue.
  2. Try to limit the downloading threads count to 1 in Aloha Downloads settings – some web services are banning multithread downloads.

Regards,

Aloha Team

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

Neither one of those suggestions are working could u guys possibly find a way to bypass this maybe its a bug in the app and need an update

photo

Only fans put something in to stop the content downloading ...might be screwed for a while

photo

Onlyfans has implemented DRM which doesnt allow downloading and or screenrecording ...its over unless the Aloha team can bypass this

photo

So, is there no other way to download content from OnlyFans?

photo

There are a couple of ways to download videos from OnlyFans that I know of. The first is by viewing the page source. In Edge, you on Windows, you right click on the page, then click view page source. Scrolling through the code, you should be able to find the video URL. Open that in a separate window, and you shouldn't have any issue downloading it.

The second, and easier, method that I know of will only work on a Samsung phone. When visiting OnlyFans on the Samsung Internet browser, if you play the video in the native video player, there will be an option to download the video directly from the video player.

photo
photo

Hello thank you for the advice. I have tried both steps and unfortunately it hasn’t resulted in a change I am still unable to download the videos. I will keep persisting. Kind regards.

photo

Just adding that I’ve been experiencing the same issue on OF. It asks you which quality you want to save in and no matter what, your conversion will be an unplayable extra large file. It appears to be an attempted M3u8 to MP4 conversion that isn’t working.

photo

Are you guys using VLC player for videos

photo

No and it doesn’t allow downloading from Onlyfans on that

photo
photo

Thanks Sane yep that’s exactly what I’m experiencing.. such a drag as it should be allowed to download the video and view offline/ on a better video player then the buggy OF offering!

photo

Yes once you buy the content you should be able to download it...Im done with onlyfans it makes no sense

photo
photo

If anyone has any other ways of dowloading the videos please reply!!!!

photo

Perhaps, there is another system. However, I do not know if the latter would work. I do not have a profile on OnlyFans, so I could not test such a method.

photo
photo

Help me understand how to use native video player

Leave a Comment

Attach a file