Trial

By Sharoon Qadeer 48 days ago
Completed

I cant get trial i tried from windows but it ask for payment it do not show trial even
i also tried from android device there it says 7 day trial but then at the time of payment it ask for monthly payment

Replies (22)

photo

Hi, You can sign up for free trial in Aloha browser Settings - Premium on your MOBILE app, this option is not available on web version. You can then sync it via Aloha Profile account. Free trial is available for 7 days and then you will be switched to annual plan automatically if you do not cancel it before trial period ends.

photo

i tried from mobile also but there it also ask to pay money for tiral why i have to pay?

photo

Free trial is available for 7 days and then you will be switched to monthly plan automatically if you do not cancel it before trial period ends.

photo

yes if i buy trial then still i have to pay for 1 month?
because for now i dont have eneough balance to buy month

so thats why i just want to buy trial but it asking me to pay for 1 month not offering trial

photo

or you can manually enabl trial for 7 days on my email?
i dont want get charged

photo

now it is showing just discount offer no trial

i want trial first or else i can go with brave browser or some other

photo

because already there are many issues with your browser
1. No trial
2. No extension Sync for desktop
3. Cant install chrome extensions from chrome store
4. Installed some extension using crx but they are not working
5. Translate feature mention but it do not work

photo

1. Trial is available for all new users, you are right though the monthly plan trial is no longer available on our platform, you can use free trial only via Annual plan, once again, you will not get charged if you cancel it before the trial ends. The trial plan can be used once only, if you have tried it in the past it will not work on your account and you will get charged immediately.

2. As I explained to your already in previous tickets, this is not an issue or a bug, this feature is simply not available in the browser.

3. This is known bug and will be fixed in the next release coming up tonight.

4. see no 3

5. As I explained to you already in the previous tickets Translate function is not available in the browser at the moment, again this is not a bug.

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

when translation will be available?
and when extension sync will be available?

photo

i have never used trial before

i just want to do now?

but 1st i saw option for 7 days trial i selected that then it asked me to pay for 1 month why?

and now it is not showing even trial it says discounted offer

you can check my email i never used trial before i want trial for this

photo

can you enable trial on my email from your side?

photo

translation and extension sync are required features

translation is not hard as you already using chromium you can add this feature

also do something to sync browser completely

photo

can you tell me time for update release?

photo

i cant create 2 profiles on aloha?

i use chrome with 2 different emails and profiles

1 is for personel and 1 for work

photo

i dont want sync my work and personel profile together

photo

1. Create multiple profile on browser so i can create different accounts for snc for work and personel

2. When you can offer translation feature?

3. WHen you can offer extension sync feature

4. when will be mac version availabe

photo

5. on Free version when i enable vpn it works fine but if leave aloha browser for some minutes and open some other window then vpn auto disconnects? is it because of free version limitations?

it should not be like that because you already ofering free slow server for free version it should not disconnect automatically

photo

1. You can create multiple aloha profile accounts using different email addresses

2. We cannot give estimates on certain feature releases

3. See no 2

4. Again as I mentioned to you already Mac version is in the works, we do not give release dates as we cannot guarantee the accuracy.

5. Free vpn service works within aloha app only, phone wide vpn feature is available with the Premium plan.

You can use free trial by selecting annual plan option.

photo

1. i know i can create multiple accounts but like on chrome other browser we create another use in browser i want to do that in aloha desktop browser but i dont see any option there to create multiple users
2. I use vpn on desktop version for example 1 media player and 1 aloha windows is open, vpn works fine but if ileft aloha window for few minute and go to media player then vpn auto disconnect it should not be like that, then i have to go to aloha again and connect again

i am not asking about phone wide or other features
i am saying that when aloha desktop browser window is not active then why vpn auto disconnect

photo

like this in chrome create other profiles user on 1 browser

photo

Hi,

You can create multiple profiles, however you can only use one account at a time, there is no option to log in to multiple profiles at once and use it simultaneously.

photo

why you didnt added basic features

Leave a Comment

Attach a file