Upvote 2

Download only possible for videos

Completed Norik 48 days ago

Until recently, when I started an audio or video file and then opened Downloads, there would appear a blue box on the bottom of the screen. I could decline the download by swiping the box right or I could tap on it to download the currently playing file. This box doesn't appear anymore. For video files I can press long on the video and an option to download it pops up. I have not found a way to download audio files. Has the pop-up box somehow been disabled? If so, how can I reactivate it?

Thank you already in advance!

Replies (2)

photo

Good day,

Thanks for your feedback. Are you iOS or Android user? And what browser version do you currently use?

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

I have an Huawei P30 (Android) and I am using the lastest available version (from Playstore).

photo

Is this option missing on some particular website or on all sites?

photo

The blue box in Downloads doesn't show on any site. Videos I can download by pressing directly on the video for a few seconds, which opens a small menu with option to download. If it is just a song or spoken word I, there is nothing for me to press on. Some pages have a download button, but unfortunately not all.

Thank you already for the swift response.

photo

Got it! We have traced this bug and it will be fixed in the next release, so please stay tuned!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file