Upvote 1

cannot create a wallet or no wallet option in app at all

Completed Derrick Riggin 4 months ago

I have looked everywhere the instructions tell me the 2 diff ways to create a wallet and there is no options for wallet anywhere in my app

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Derrick,

Are you iOS or Android user?

photo

iOS and macOS as well as windows

photo

has anyone else had this issue where there basically is no wallet option in settings ? I believe I have tried 3 diff versions of aloha on macOS iOS and windows and none of them have a wallet option/feature and I have been at this for quite awhile now tryin to find a work around or something but I'm not getting anywhere with this plz help!!

photo

The wallet is removed for some of our new users due to new limitations in countries and stores. It is getting increasingly expensive to support compliance and functionality of the wallet according to those limitations so at least for now it becomes unavailable in some countries/stores.

Kind regards,

Aloha Team

photo

is this in the united states of america because this is where i am located at cst time zone and im not a new user ive been using aloha for a few yrs now

photo

Me too why is it like this for some people and what do I need to do to get a wallet since it’s aloha and I’m Hawaiian what’s da deal

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file