Upvote 4

Suggestions to improve Aloha Browser

Completed Lee Hani 2 months ago

Hello Aloha Browser Team
I have suggestions on improving and optimizing Aloha Browser for IOS and PC

I use Aloha Browser on IOS and PC, but on IOS Aloha Browser is quite laggy when accessing some websites.

The PC version does not yet have the feature to download videos and block ads like the iOS version, so I hope the Aloha Browser Team will add this feature to the PC version in the future.

I also suggest adding Vietnamese to the PC version and adding the function to automatically convert videos to MP4

Replies (1)

photo

Good day,

Thanks for your feedback.

1. Please attach web links to pages that are laggy on iOS version, screen recording would be appreciate too.

In regards to downloading, do you mean Aloha browser for Windows version or for MacOS?

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

As for the lagging websites, most of them are Vietnamese-affiliated websites

For PC configuration, i am currently using Windows

photo

1. Please attach web links to pages that are laggy on iOS version, screen recording would be appreciate too.

2. Windows version does have a download feature, Click the Download icon in the upper right corner in Aloha's toolbar to start the downloading process.

Please note that, if you load a video in the browser and the downloading icon is not visible in the toolbar, that means this specific website does not allow downloading or it's simply not supported.

3. In regards to Adblock, you can use ad-ons, and install Adblock as an extension to Aloha browser.

photo

Please forward a screen recording of the issue along with device information/ OS version/Aloha version to support@alohabrowser.com.

photo

It seems that the developers Aloha Browser misunderstood my idea. My idea is the problem of downloading here is a download bar similar to the Internet Download Manager software

Aloha Browser in the phone can download any video just click on the video will have the download line

photo

A member named A Jalali in my article he is trying to deceive me by lending a large amount of money, I hope the Administrator will soon handle the member named A Jalali

photo

Noted.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file