Upvote 1

How can I share/transfer multiple files from Aloha to other apps on Android?

Completed Scoperz525 25 days ago

I recently made the switch from iOS to Android and noticed that some features in the Aloha app only work with iOS. For instance, on iOS, I could easily share multiple files like images directly to apps like Google Drive from my Aloha downloads. However, on Android, I can only share one file at a time to Google Drive from the Aloha app and there's no option to share multiple files, which is quite inconvenient.

Now that I'm on Android, I have to first transfer the files from the Aloha app to another folder in my Android storage before I can share or transfer them to Google Drive. It would be nice if this functionality could be made available in the app for Android users as well. This would save a lot of time and make the process much more efficient. Is this possible, or should I start looking for another app if it's not?

Replies (1)

photo

Good day,

Thanks for your feedback. Thats correct we do not have a multiple file sharing option at the moment, however we will consider it with the team 👍

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

When can we expect this feature to be available if it's considered? I'm looking for a browser that lets you download and share files. If it's not happening soon, I'll start looking for other apps.

photo

It has been added to our roadmap already, it will be introduced in the near future release, however we cannot disclose the estimate date at the moment.

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file