Upvote 1

Im such a very big fan who it so much

Completed Soran richards 30 days ago

I hope all is ok with the staff of app devs of this app/Aloha which I'm your biggest fan in my humble opinion which there is millions yh I know surely but I really think nobody is a much bigger fanboy than I am honestly I declare my own self as the biggest your app is now well established it's one of the big boys aka the main 3rd party browsing apps its there with Vivaldi opera and brave 3 of the main when you think of major third party apps but usually only computer users will use those but on a mobile device just know aloha is a top dog in its own right i wanna see more its a few stuff ill request I wanna see for this app #1 is it will need full Chromebook support cuz duh Chromebook is Half Android part Linux &a way to begin playing media in full screen once it is played/clicked its known as Auto fullscreen playback it was in ps vita thsnk god and other gaming devices its in a tiny few android browsers it's in Eink bro aka 42 browsers and tv browsers Aka browseHere and joyen its just my god its useful as usefulness can possibly be clicking stuft on a TV browser with a Arrow key & cursor is never easy so this feature is 1 of the best features a tv browser can have so is mobile it will be first major browser with this kind of Amazing feature and it even could up set a big trend for many many big browsing devs/apps/brands/company's to follow even with much smaller apps from tiny devs

Replies (1)

photo

Good day!

Thanks for suggesting! Your inquiry has been forwarded to our devs team for consideration 👍

Regards,

Aloha Team

Leave a Comment

Attach a file