i paid fee for one year member, how i can use Alofa app with perfume service, thanks

By Stan Huang 4 years ago
Completed

Replies (8)

photo

Hello support team,

i paid fee for one year member, how i can use Alofa app with member service, thanks

photo

Hi, Stan

Thanks for reaching out! Welcome to Aloha premium! Once you join Aloha Premium, you can start using extra features and settings right away!

-Additional VPN features and settings (Aloha Settings-> VPN-> Country/Auto start/ Device Wide VPN

-Zip support

-Wifi File Sharing -> https://community.alohabrowser.com/knowledge-base/article/aloha-premium-wifi-file-sharing

-Lock folders -> https://community.alohabrowser.com/knowledge-base/article/passcode-set-up_1 (scroll all the way down to see instructions how to lock folders in downloads section)

Let me know if you need further assistance!

Regards,

Aloha Team

photo

thanks, i already paid Aloha premium,now how i start it,.

i received invoice, but do not receive any account information.

Aloha Browser <support@alohabrowser.com>于2019年7月5日 周五上午11:02写道:

photo

Is it not active in Aloha?

photo

seem not,

it always ask me try premium,

f502c07ae2d137c07c999b832abb7cc0

发自我的 iPhone

在 2019年7月5日,上午11:45,Aloha Browser <support@alohabrowser.com> 写道:

photo

Scroll down and tap 'Restore Purchase' button!

photo

seem ok now, how i can using it on my other device, thanks, such ipad, android mobile,

发自我的 iPhone

在 2019年7月5日,下午12:09,Aloha Browser <support@alohabrowser.com> 写道:

photo

App store subscription will not work for android devices, only apple devices. It's two different platforms and therefore you have to make another subscription in the Play Store for android devices.

At the moment, you can use app store subscription on all your apple devices, just make sure you use it with the same apple id you made purchase with. To activate it- In premium page tap Restore Purchase button and thats it! You are good to go 😉

Leave a Comment

Attach a file