Looking for Aloha IOS 10 update to correct the bug in my iPhone 5

By Michael Tim 3 years ago
Completed

Hi there I back again. I just wanna know or if you could help just by releasing for the last time an aloha update version for IOS 10 , before moving definitely to IOS 11 version. It will help us we are still using IOS 10 . Since I am using iPhone 5 . The lastest version you released with no warning is exclusively for IOS 11 and later , it didn't fix the bug because I was unable to download it . I just wanna retreive my files from my iPhone 5 that run IOS 10 , thus I can switch to a phone with IOS 11 and later . Please please help . My files are very important. We didn't expect the lastest version would be only for IOS 11 and later . I don't wanna loose my data. Thanks

Replies (2)

photo

Hi there,

You can easily transfer all your files to another iPhone, here is the link with instructions:

How can I transfer my Aloha downloads from one iOS device to another?

I hope it helps!

photo

The things is my aloha ap doesn't even open. How I will go to aloha sitting while the app in question doesn't even open ?

photo
photo

I have the similar situation that my APP doesn’t open it would crash every time I hit the icon.

Here is what happened

I mistakenly offloaded the app first and then quickly reinstalled but when I went on the App Store trying to update the latest version, it says developer has removed from the App Store ? Please help there are so many important data

Leave a Comment

Attach a file