Severe download problem

By Alexan Hirdriel 2 years ago
Completed

Hi, I’m having issues with the Aloha browser app for iPad. There’s a problem when downloading videos no matter the web page or quality of it. Let’s suppose I download 6 videos, all are from the same source but different episode and similar size but, half of them take 60 to 100 TIMES LONGER to download. Some take hours for the download to complete while others take 30 seconds at most. It’s not an internet problem nor a problem of the webpage since different sources have been tested as well. This problem has been persisting for a while now and I’ve wrote a few reviews every time a new update is available but the problem is still persisting and no answer received yet. It’s really annoying specially when you are watching videos in order but ep 1, 3, & 5 are completed but 2 & 4 are still on 3.3 kB out of 300 mB. This app was perfect but now with this issue it’s easier to download stuff on a computer and then pass them to my iPad... Just in case my VPN is turned off and problem persists with VPN on as well. I’m leaving two pictures as examples. Ep 1 and 3 are downloaded but ep 2 is still downloading at a really slow rate.

Replies (5)

photo

Just in case, it was perfectly fine when I started using this app but after a few months of using it this problem appeared.

photo

Hi, Alexan

Thanks for posting!

In this case, please try the multithread downloading. It has a flexible possibilities for different cases.

We recommend using it this way:

• For one large file the best option is eight threads. It will have the highest performance for one file. However, due to technical restrictions, other files will use only one thread and the download process will be slower.
  • For a few small size files, for example tv series or short videos - for best result set it to 4 threads. The browser will download 2-3 files using multithread with maximum speed.
  • If you download small files in bulk, pictures, songs, etc. two threads is the best option to download files simultaneously.

I hope this helps!

Take care,

Aloha team

photo

Hi again, thanks for the prompt response. What if I don’t pay for Aloha premium? I’m not interested on having VPN or multi threads. Back then when 1 download at the time was the maximum limit and no multithread (With premium) option was available the downloads worked just fine without having to pay. This issue can’t be looked into? As you can see, this issue limits the speed at which some downloads (randomly, 1/3 to 1/2 of them) are downloading by a lot (reaching from 0 to 30 kB download speed) and this doesn’t seem normal. Having to pay for premium to see if this download issue is fixed is not what I was expecting and from the beginning it wasn’t on my plans. That’s why I contacted you to see if this bug was known, can be fixed or looked into. I’ll be waiting for a response, thanks for your time and consideration.

photo

Can you please forward url links of these series you are having trouble with?

photo

Thanks again for your prompt response! Of course, the link of the series I used on the screenshots I sent is: https://animekisa.tv/tsuki-ga-michibiku-isekai-douchuu . Of corse, the issue persists with any other anime series, also, the server I’m watching the videos from is “ VidCDN Server”.

photo

I sent the link of one serie only but the issue happens with any of them. :/

photo
photo

Hi Aloha Team, I can't download music using my Aloha app. Don't know what is actually wrong please help.

Margaretenow619@gmail.com

Thanks.

photo

I tried following the steps to help solve the problem but I couldn't find the reset icon on the "top left" side of my Aloha app. Please help me please😭Aloha Team

photo
photo

Hi Aloha, so After 18 months, the answare of question is? Ti buy premium? Or we can have a usable unpayed browser?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file