Private files are meant to stay private and may be password-protected. If you wish to access them from other app or transfer them to computer you have to move them to the public folder first.
FAQs Knowledge Base
Aloha VPN for iOS Aloha VPN for Android iPhone Version Downloads VPN service Security and Privacy Bookmarks and Speed dial Tab Manager/ Browser Settings File Sharing Debug mode VR Player Media Player iPad version Downloads VPN service Security and Privacy Bookmarks and Speed dial Tab Manager/Browser Settings File Sharing Debug mode Media Player Android Version Downloads VPN service Privacy and Security Bookmarks and Speed dial File sharing Media Player Tab manager and Browser settings VR player Aloha Lite Bookmarks and Speed dial Privacy VPN Browser Settings Aloha Wallet
- How to download videos?
- What's the difference between Public and Private downloads?
- Where can I find Private downloads?
- How to download audio files?
- How can I Download images?
- Where can I find my Downloads?
- How can I download to SD card?
- How do I transfer files to my computer?
- How can I access Private files in order to transfer them to computer or open in other app?
- How do I bookmark websites?
- How do I add tiles to speed dial?
- Where do I find my saved bookmarks?
- How to set up Passcode?
- How can I add folders to Bookmarks section?
- How can I organise my Bookmarks?
- Browser types
- How do I browse on a 'Normal' mode?
- Where Do I find 'Private' mode?
- How do I browse on 'Private' mode?
- How can I open multiple tabs?
- How can I see all my open windows?
- How can I close open Tabs?
- How to use QR code reader?
- What is Virtual Reality Feature?
- How can I enter VR videos?
- How to open Controls menu inside VR?
- VR Control Menu Guide
- VR Visual Settings
- How to enter video gallery and go through videos without removing VR glasses?
- QR Code use for VR
- Can I use VPN for free?
- Where are VPN servers located?
- Can I choose VPN country location?
- What information is collected when I browse through VPN?
- How can I enable VPN service?
- How can I remove VPN profile from my device?
- How can I Move/Delete/Zip my files?
- How to enable Background Video Playback?
- How can I disable News feed?
- How can I transfer my Chrome Bookmarks to Aloha
- How can I transfer my Safari Bookmarks to Aloha
- How can I transfer my Opera Bookmarks to Aloha
- How can I transfer my Firefox Bookmarks to Aloha
- Where can I find Nigh mode switch?
- How can I enable Desktop view?
- How can I enter Read mode?
- Aloha Premium: Wifi File Sharing
- How can I export my Bookmarks from Aloha to other browsers?
- How to translate pages when I browse in Aloha?
- Search tool in Downloads section
- I can't take screenshots in Aloha app
- How can I transfer Aloha downloads from one Android device to another?
Author Aloha Support
How can I access Private files in order to transfer them to computer or open in other app?
Powered by: UseResponse - Knowledge Management Software