Exactly the same way you browse on a Normal mode, plus you can add VPN service for complete security.
FAQs Knowledge Base
Aloha VPN for iOS Aloha VPN for Android iPhone Version Downloads VPN service Security and Privacy Bookmarks and Speed dial Tab Manager/ Browser Settings File Sharing Debug mode VR Player Media Player iPad version Downloads VPN service Security and Privacy Bookmarks and Speed dial Tab Manager/Browser Settings File Sharing Debug mode Media Player Android Version Downloads VPN service Privacy and Security Bookmarks and Speed dial File sharing Tab manager and Browser settings VR player Aloha Lite Bookmarks and Speed dial Privacy VPN Browser Settings
- How do I add Bookmarks?
- How do I add favourites to Speed dial?
- How to set up Passcode?
- How can I add folders to Bookmarks section?
- How can I organise my Bookmarks?
- Browser types
- How do I browse on a 'Normal' mode?
- Where Do I find 'Private' mode?
- How do I browse on 'Private' mode?
- How can I open new tabs?
- How can I close my tabs?
- How to use QR reader?
- Can I use VPN service for free?
- Where are VPN servers located?
- Can I choose VPN country location?
- What information is collected when I browse through VPN?
- How can I enable VPN service?
- How can I remove VPN profile from my device?
- How can I disable News feed?
- How can I transfer my Chrome Bookmarks to Aloha
- How can I transfer my Safari Bookmarks to Aloha
- How can I transfer my Opera Bookmarks to Aloha
- How can I transfer my Firefox Bookmarks to Aloha
- How can I enable Nigh Mode?
- How can I export my Bookmarks from Aloha to other browsers?
Author Aloha Support
How do I browse on 'Private' mode?
Powered by: UseResponse - Knowledge Management Software