Virtual reality is a feature integrated in Aloha browser for completely different viewing experience. It's a 3D simulated environment which allows you to enter and explore artificial world.
- How to download videos?
- What's the difference between Public and Private downloads?
- Where can I find Private downloads?
- How to download audio files?
- How can I Download images?
- Where can I find my Downloads?
- How can I download to SD card?
- How do I transfer files to my computer?
- How can I access Private files in order to transfer them to computer or open in other app?
- How do I bookmark websites?
- How do I add tiles to speed dial?
- Where do I find my saved bookmarks?
- How to set up Passcode?
- How can I add folders to Bookmarks section?
- How can I organise my Bookmarks?
- Browser types
- How do I browse on a 'Normal' mode?
- Where Do I find 'Private' mode?
- How do I browse on 'Private' mode?
- How can I open multiple windows?
- How can I see all my open windows?
- How can I close open windows?
- How to use QR code reader?
- What is Virtual Reality Feature?
- How can I enter VR videos?
- How to open Controls menu inside VR?
- VR Control Menu Guide
- VR Visual Settings
- How to enter video gallery and go through videos without removing VR glasses?
- QR Code use for VR
- Can I use VPN for free?
- Where are VPN servers located?
- Can I choose VPN country location?
- What information is collected when I browse through VPN?
- How can I enable VPN service?
- How can I remove VPN profile from my device?
- How can I move/delete multiple files?
- How to enable Background Video Playback?
- How can I play music/video in the background without exiting Aloha app?
- How can I disable News feed?
- Where can I find Nigh mode switch?
- How can I enable Desktop view?
- How can I enter Read mode?
Author Aloha Support
Powered by: UseResponse - Knowledge Management Software