If you wish to protect your personal data on Aloha app, you will have to set up a passcode. Its a simple 4-digit password that will prevent other people from accessing your personal data on Aloha app.
Learn how to set up a passcode on Aloha app:
1. Open Aloha app
2. Go to 'Settings'
3. Scroll down to 'Privacy'
4. Tap on 'Privacy Settings'
5. Tap on 'Passcode' to set it up
6. Create 4 digit password and type it in
7. Type the password once again to confirm it
8. To enable Fingerprint follow the steps for Passcode set up. Instead of passcode choose - Unlock with fingerprint.
Once the passcode is set up you can choose which areas you prefer to lock. By default it locks the application. But you can choose to only protect the access to Private Tabs/ Downloads/ Private Tabs and Downloads.