1. Open Aloha Browser
2. Go to menu and enter Bookmarks section:
3. Tap 3-dot icon in the top right corner:
4. Select 'Export' bookmarks:
5. Find your bookmarks file in Aloha Downloads section with the title 'AlohaBrowser_Bookmarks'
6. Tap 3-dot icon in the lower right corner of the file:
7. Tap Share in pop up menu:
8. Choose any app in the list- email/drive/messenger/other:
9. Save your bookmarks file (html) from your email/drive/messenger/other to your PC/MAC/any android device and add it to any browser you like.